We’re a people first company that truly believes in a human centred approach in everything we do. Founded by Tom Scott and Lauren Kelly, The Fearless Group consists of three companies that work together to build and scale design teams:
- Fearless Talent - Specialist design talent acquisition and recruitment services
- Fierce - Experience design services
- The Fearless Community - 6,000+ Designers around the world, working together to create events and user-generated content that impacts the design industry
Our mission? Three companies, one goal: to leave a Fearless impact on the design industry through building and scaling culture-driven, future proof design teams.
Design services that complement and enable the strategic growth of design teams. Fierce is the youngest of our three companies and is in its really early phase of set up; this means that the people coming into this role will have a big opportunity to shape and influence how we build it going forward. Fierce is already working with one of our core clients to embed the hires being made by Fearless Talent and deliver design projects from User Research, Service Design, Product Design, and Business Design. We practice design thinking methodology and wholeheartedly believe that the user should be at the centre of everything we do.
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer to play a key role with and own the relationship with 1- 2 clients, working closely with our Head of Product Design, and Experience Design Director, to deliver complex projects that combine your desire to build people led, visually pleasing products.
Acting as a Fierce representative and providing oversight for all of our Product Design contractors and perm team, you will be a passionate design thinker that thrives in the planning and facilitating of workshops and rapid prototyping. Collaborating with User Researchers and Service Designers, you will consolidate findings and design activities to take stakeholders on a journey through design, educating them on what good Product Design looks like along the way.
- Lead our Product Designers in the account whilst collaborating with other designers from our company, the clients company and other agencies.
- Implement and feed in to processes, playbooks, principles & best practices.
- Implement and feed in to The Fearless Group branding and champion our internal design system.
- Be an expert communicator: take our clients and team through a journey using powerful storytelling skills.
- The ability to consolidate findings and design activities and communicate them to our clients.
- An expert in Design Thinking, planning and facilitating workshops.
- Be able to produce strong Product Design outputs such as wireframes, user flows, low and high fidelity prototypes, product roadmaps, design systems, usability testing and more, methods for both B2B and B2C environments.
- Be experienced in Product Design practices that compliment agile ways of working in a cross-functional squad environment including delivering iterations against a product roadmap as well as launching MVPs.
- Extensive knowledge of emerging technologies, trends and industry topics.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of user research methods and consolidating findings into insights.
- Service Design knowledge and ways of working.
What you need
- A portfolio or deck to showcase your work.
- Design Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience as a Lead Product Designer
- Experience with working with clients in different geographies.
- Enterprise experience
- Agency experience
- Skills in Figma, Sketch & Adobe Creative Suite.
- 10% bonus based on performance and company performance split over quarters
- Flexy working for both remote and in office
- Flexy days – Pro rata salary based on days to allow flexibility for families
- Annual work conferences based on company performance.