We’re a people first company that truly believes in a human centred approach in everything we do. Founded by Tom Scott and Lauren Kelly, The Fearless Group consists of three companies that work together to build and scale design teams:
- Fearless Talent - Design specialist talent consultancy
- Fierce - End to end design combining experience with the shiny
- The Fearless Community - A global network of designers driving change and innovation
Our mission: To design a better world
We apply our mission to all of our daily interactions with candidates, clients and teams and treat it as a philosophy and work ethic with everything that we do.
At Fearless Talent, we apply our mission to all of our daily interactions with candidates, clients & teams and treat it as a philosophy and work ethic in everything that we do. Partnering with our clients, we embed talent teams to consult, source, and oversee the scaling of culture-driven design capabilities with speed and quality.
- You are a player-coach, you mentor junior members of the team whilst still focused on the delivery side for clients.
- Work with our clients to attract the top designers to their teams.
- Working with 2-3 clients.
- You will hire designers at all levels, across the globe.
- Collaborate with VP’s, CDO’s and HR stakeholders to deliver a world-class candidate experience.
- Focusing on candidate and client experience.
- Stakeholder management as you’re the point of contact for client.
- Updating, feeding into and following processes, updating the ATS documents, files and general organisation.
- Sourcing through various different methods, not just LinkedIn.
Requirements & skills
- In-house and/or agency recruitment experience, specifically recruiting for design hires for a dynamic and fast-growing business – demonstrating the ability to identify and qualify design talent (you know what a great portfolio looks like!)
- Expert level with LinkedIn recruiter, Boolean search and research skills.
- Demonstrable ability to proactively identify talent for Fearless’s clients, in line with business goals and hiring strategy.
- Ability to manage a dynamic requisition load.
- Business partnering senior (partner level) stakeholders.
- A sense of urgency, working at pace and unparalleled attention to detail.
- Previous leadership experience leading teams.
- Must be self-motivated, highly detail-oriented and organised.
- Able to take initiative to make or adapt to changes.
- Comfortable working in ambiguity.
- As much EQ as IQ with excellent writing and communication skills.
At Fierce we’ve been working remotely for the past year, embracing location flexibility fully. We’ve opened our office in London, while continuing to explore how a hybrid working environment can work. We currently expect our team to be working in the office 3 days a week.
- We know the frustration of seeing an amazing role and not knowing if the pay is a fit.. so we've added the bands here to support pay equity and transparency. The range for this role is £45,000-£52,000.
- Flexible working hours and locations where needed.
- 3% employer contribution to your pension
- Annual training and access to conferences
- Private healthcare
- 1 week per month to work remotely anywhere in the world
- Apple Mac’s (would you expect anything else?!)
No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you're welcome at Fearless. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process or thereafter, please do let us know!