We’re a people first company that truly believes in a human centred approach in everything we do. The Fearless Group consists of three companies that work together to build and scale design teams:
- Fearless Talent - Connecting businesses with outstanding design talent
- Fierce - World-class end-to-end design services
- The Fearless Community - A global network of designers driving change for social good
Our mission: To design a better world
We apply our mission to all of our daily interactions with candidates, clients and teams and treat it as a philosophy and work ethic with everything that we do.
At Fierce we’re committed to driving outcomes that are both achievable and meaningful for our clients and their customers. We do this day-in and day-out for some of the world’s most valuable brands, applying our craft and experience to a wide range of contexts, most often those that are complex, risky, ambiguous or a combination of all three.
We’re growing at a rapid pace, maturing from startup to scale-up, without losing sight of what’s made us special from the start – our people, our values, our dedication to quality and our ability to learn and grow as a team.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to deliver complex projects as a key member of the Fierce Product Design team. You should be comfortable leading design activities, synthesising and presenting your findings and articulating your design rationale to help take stakeholders on a journey through design, educating them on what good Product Design looks like along the way.
A master of design thinking and workshop planning, facilitation, and synthesis of qualitative and quantitative research, user flows, journey mapping, behavioural segments, Information Architecture, whilst having advanced UI skills. These skills might include, visual design, high fidelity prototyping, visual identity and interaction design.
- Supporting a team of designers on large and small scale projects from concept to completion, collaborating with cross-functional partners and designers from our company, the clients company and other agencies.
- Utilising the Fierce’s Product Design processes, playbooks, principles & best practices setting the delivery standard across the team
- Live our values and lead by example coaching more junior designers in the team and/or on projects to support their career, skill progression and ensure the quality of project deliverables.
- Play a key role in representing Fierce and support the Fearless Community team and members whether through engaging in daily conversations, participating in events or something else that takes your fancy.
Requirements & skills
- Be an expert communicator and storyteller to help align and empower the team and your stakeholders.
- Be able to iteratively plan and produce strong outputs including wireframes, user flows, low and high fidelity prototypes, product/project roadmaps, design systems, usability testing and more, methods for both B2B and B2C environments with minimal support.
- Comfort in working end to end; from strategy to launch and optimisation whilst collaborating within cross functional teams and supporting agile ways of working, whether iterating against ongoing product roadmaps or launching MVP and Beta products.
- Have a portfolio or deck to showcase your work.
- Demonstrated Senior Product Designer capabilities, working in collaborative enterprise or agency environments and with clients in different geographies.
- Experience in planning, facilitating and executing design thinking style workshops.
- Mastery of design tools i.e. Figma, Sketch & Adobe Creative Suite. Additional prototyping tools would be a bonus!
- An understanding of HTML CSS, front-end architecture, agile development practices and software engineering delivery.
At Fierce we’ve been working remotely for the past year, embracing location flexibility fully. We’ve opened our office in London, while continuing to explore how a hybrid working environment can work. We currently expect our team to be working in the office 3 days a week.
- We know the frustration of seeing an amazing role and not knowing if the pay is a fit.. so we've added the bands here to support pay equity and transparency. The range for this role is £55k to £70k.
- Flexible working hours and locations where needed.
- 3% employer contribution to your pension
- Annual training and access to conferences
- Private healthcare
No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you're welcome at Fearless. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any part of the interview process or thereafter, please do let us know!